Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Moments of sweetness

 As any mom will tell you, there are really great days of being a parent and really overwhelming ones. I'm fortunate enough to say that my life is full of sweeter moments than I ever thought possible and those moments outweigh the stressful ones a million times over. While packing yesterday Mai came up behind me, wrapped her arms around me, and said "Mom. Best friend. Aww. Mom"
 If that was not enough, she spent the better part of the rest of the day holding hands with Thomas, kissing him, and telling him that he was her best friend too :)
 While Thomas looks like Joel, I hear from several people he has some of my features as well. I don't see it, but he sure does talk like his momma. He loves to talk, giggle, squeal, and do anything that gets attention from anyone who will talk to him, especially his mom. Joel went to Orlando yesterday to do some prep work for his new job and also to look at houses. We are some possibilities and are excited about things progressing. Mai is very excited to stay with Grandma and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment