Thursday, February 14, 2013

Sweetest Little Valentine's

 A year ago today I was walking the mall with Grandma Jane hoping for Thomas to be a Valentine's Day baby. Its so hard to believe that in such a short time he has changed so drastically. This week he has started running everywhere. He isn't quite stable on his feet, but that doesn't slow him down. Why walk when you can run? The boy obviously has places to go and dreams to chase.
 Mailande had a blast today at school having her 1st Valentine's day party with friends. She loved tearing through all the goodies at home and even saved a special piece of daddy's favorite candy for him. Sometimes I just sit and look at my family and wonder, what did I do to be so lucky? I could not have dreamed for a more perfect life.
 
Mailande LOVES reading, memorizing, and rereading her books. She has recently started playing teacher. "No mom, sit crisscross applesauce and put your hands in your lap." This past weekend she was reading to me in bed. I had to videotape her cuteness. This particular video may be a little long but she is reciting the book perfectly and also being an incredible active 2 year old at the same time. I love her silly self.

No comments:

Post a Comment