Tuesday, May 14, 2013

School Pictures and a little mushiness

Are my kids even old enough to have school pictures? Apparently so...


Every night I feel like I'm living in the book I'll Love You Forever, as I sneak in their rooms. I lay in Mai's bed and am amazed by how she no longer looks anything like a baby. I think of the new things she's learning every day and could not be more proud of her. I crawl on Thomas's floor and sit next to the crib, trying to remember how just a few short months ago he was waking up all night long and snuggling in my arms, nursing as he fell back to sleep. He is starting to use words and signs and is such a happy and proud little boy.
I always thought I wanted 3 or 4 kids, but honestly at night, I move from Mai's room to T's and think, how could I ever want anything more than what I have now? I feel so lucky to have the incredible family that calls me mom. I could not ask for sweeter or happier kids or a more supportive and dedicated husband. I am truly a very lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment