Sunday, January 6, 2013

Back to Work

For as overwhelming as life as a teacher can be, I am so unbelievable thankful for all the extended holidays. I have spent so much time the past 2 weeks snuggling, reading books, and just being silly with my 2 favorite little people. Today's gorgeous weather was a perfect sendoff to the holiday break. We were able to go to the park, play outside, and just enjoy each other before we're all back to the grind.
 Enjoying her new books from the library. Grandma gave Mai a cd player with headphones, she picked out a book and cd and has been "reading" to herself. At night she lays in bed and recites the stories of Curious George and Clifford to herself. She is so incredible sweet.

 Thomas LOVED being driven around by Mai,
Mai LOVED being in charge. 
:)

 Silly kids

 Crosses his feet like his big sister

I am so glad I was able to be home (12.5) to see Thomas take his first steps. He was so proud of himself taking 3-4 steps back and forth between myself and Grandpa. Both kids are starting to socialize and have had a blast on playdates with friends and even with strangers at the Science Center. I'm amazed every single day by all their changes and couldn't be more proud of the little people they are becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment