Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mailande loves her Daddy

I had my first week back to work with my students this week. Transitioning back to work has been much easier than I expected. I am exhausted by the end of the week, but everything seems to be going as well as anyone could hope for.

Mailande loves all her sitters and when I get home our afternoons are filled with playing, talking, and sometimes just looking at each other. The days are definitely busier, but we have made sure that we get plenty of time together.

Daddy has been getting his Mailande loving in the morning before he goes to work and has been trying to squeeze in extra baby time this wkend. Mailande sure does love snuggling with her daddy at night!

4 month update:
Weight: 13.5 pounds
Height: 25 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment